SUP & KAYAK RENTALS
Paddle Diva is Long Island’s premiere provider of SUP lessons and SUP board rentals.
While we strive to make paddling accessible to all, we must enforce a policy whereby only experienced paddlers can rent SUP boards from us. We offer SUP lessons every day at 10:00 and 12:00 perfect for all experience levels.
We define experienced paddlers as such:
- Holds a paddle properly on board
- Can handle board properly on land and on the water
- Understands how to paddle forward 10 strokes, turn and return to the same spot
- Can paddle efficiently into the wind (if there is wind)
- Knows and understands the marine boating rules
We require the following items be worn while paddling with absolutely no exceptions:
- Life belt for adults who can swim, life vest for all children under the age of 12 and adults who cannot swim.
- A watch so you can be aware of your time. Should you stay out beyond one hour, you will be charged for additional time.
Damage: Please inspect your board prior to taking it out. We check it upon return and charge $100 against your credit card for any dings or damage.
$50 per hr
$25 additional 1/2 hr
$90 2hrs & pay ahead
(2 hr minimum)
for the full day of rental 9am-6pm
for 24 hours period
for a 48-hour period
$50 single hr
$75 double hr
Discounts are available for Frequent Paddlers – Board Packs are for Individuals ONLY and cannot be split between families and friends
BOARD PACK OF 5 RENTALS
BOARD PACK OF 10 RENTALS
Policy: If participants do not have the capability to paddle on their own, instructors will join the group at an additional cost of a private group lesson of $100 per person as per Paddle Diva safety policy.