October 1-6th, 2023
Join Paddle Diva and her team as we explore Lake Powell which straddles northern Arizona and southern Utah. This is a reservoir off the Grand Canyon and this retreat will offer a wide array of activities with the focus on finding a balance in our lives for the upcoming fall and winter.
We have 2 beautiful houses rented for our group, the Kokopelli and Kiva Cliff House. We have both shared and private rooms available. Each day will include a yoga and/or fitness class as well as different adventures including an epic slot canyon paddle and hike, a 16 mile paddle along the Colorado River and famous Horseshoe Bend, a sunrise experience, SUP yoga in a gorgeous canyon and more!
Our on-site chef will prepare a healthy breakfast daily and 2 group dinners will be provided. There are a variety of restaurants and also a grocery store in town for lunches and other meals.
What Is Included?
- 5 nights, 6 days stay in luxury house in Page, AZ (October 1-6th, 2023)
- 2 dinners (welcome & farewell dinners)
- breakfast daily
- 3 paddle excursions (including all equipment rentals)
- 1-2 guided hikes
- Sunrise experience at Horseshoe Bend
- One massage per person
- 1-2 yoga classes led by FloYo Travels Team
What Is Not Included?
- Flights/transportation to our houses in Page, AZ. We recommend flying into with PHX or LAS and renting a car OR flying directly into the Page, AZ airport which is only 5 minutes from our house
- Meals not mentioned in the above itinerary
- Any additional activities not included in our itinerary
- Travel insurance (highly recommended)
Pricing & Payment:
– Full Price:
- Shared Room: $3400
- Single Room: $4300
Deposit: $800 due ASAP to hold your spot on the retreat
*Final Payment Due August 1st, 2023