Paddle Diva is an ASI accredited facility that requires all our instructors to obtain an ASI Level one SUP certification. This position is a leadership position that of the daily running of excursion and Paddle Lessons. The ASI Level 1 trained Instructor has the capability to lead groups of paddlers and is responsible for utilizing the Assistant Instructor.
– Overseeing Assistant Instructor
– Working closely with Shop Manager to ensure classes are properly staffed and equipped
– Teaching SUP to clients, using the ASI/Paddle Diva Methods.
– Ensuring Clients safety on the water and managing clients on the water
– Deep understanding of waterways and how to lead a successful tour
– Customer Service
– Loading and unloading boards on trucks and on the beach
– Full understanding of prices for classes, Paddle Diva offerings
Hours: Paddle Diva is opened 7 days a week from 9 AM to 5 PM. We anticipate this position to be a full time position with a pay scale: $10-15 an hour.