Paddle Diva is Long Island’s premiere provider of SUP lessons and SUP board rentals.
Paddle Diva’s SUP & Kayak Rental Policy
While we strive to make paddling accessible to all, we must enforce a policy whereby only experienced paddlers can rent SUP boards from us. We offer SUP lessons every day at 10:00, 12:00 and 2:00 perfect for all experience levels.
We define experienced paddlers as such:
- Holds a paddle properly on board
- Can handle board properly on land and on the water
- Understands how to paddle forward 10 strokes, turn and return to the same spot
- Can paddle efficiently into the wind (if there is wind)
- Knows and understands the marine boating rules
We require the following items be worn while paddling with absolutely no exceptions:
- Life belt for adults who can swim, life vest for all children under the age of 12 and adults who cannot swim.
- A watch so you can be aware of your time. Should you stay out beyond one hour, you will be charged for additional time.
Damage: Please inspect your board prior to taking it out. We check it upon return and charge $100 against your credit card for any dings or damage.
Stand Up Paddleboard Rental Rates
Hourly: $50 an hour, $10 each additional hour. Off-site rentals two-hour minimum,
Daily: $125 for the full day of rental. 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Over Night Rentals : $150 for a 24-hour period
Weekend: $200 for a 48-hour period
Kayak Rental: Single Kayak $50 an hour or Double Kayak $75 an hour
Board Pack of 5 rentals: $200 ($50 discount!)