Paddle Diva is Long Island’s premiere provider of SUP lessons and SUP board rentals.
Paddle Diva’s SUP & Kayak Rental Policy
We define experienced paddlers as such:
- Holds a paddle properly on board
- Can handle board properly on land and on the water
- Understands how to paddle forward 10 strokes, turn and return to the same spot
- Can paddle efficiently into the wind (if there is wind)
- Knows and understands the marine boating rules
We require the following items be worn while paddling with absolutely no exceptions:
- Life belt for adults who can swim, life vest for all children under the age of 12 and adults who cannot swim.
- A watch so you can be aware of your time. Should you stay out beyond one hour, you will be charged for additional time.
Damage: Please inspect your board prior to taking it out. We check it upon return and charge $100 against your credit card for any dings or damage.
Stand Up Paddleboard Rental Rates
Hourly: $50 an hour, $25 each additional half hour. Off-site rentals two-hour minimum. Book two hours and pay in advance for $90
Daily: $150 for the full day of rental. 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Over Night Rentals : $200 for a 24-hour period
Weekend: $300 for a 48-hour period
Kayak Rental: Single Kayak $50 an hour or Double Kayak $75 an hour
Discounts are available for Frequent Paddlers – Board Packs are for Individuals ONLY and cannot be split between families and friends
Board Pack of 5 rentals: $225
Board Pack of 10 rentals: $440
Policy: If participants do not have the capability to paddle on their own, instructors will join the group at an additional cost of a private group lesson of $100 per person as per Paddle Diva safety policy.