Gurneys’ and Paddle Diva Watersport are excited to offer hotel guests a beach experience that will entertain, enthrall and create lasting memories. We encourage all to take advantage of this partnership and see for yourself why stand up paddling, surfing, boogie boarding and all things ocean and bay are so addictive! Your mind and your body will thank you for it!
Since 2009 Paddle Diva Watersports has been one of the Hampton’s best kept secrets if you want to safely explore the waters of the East End of Long Island. Accredited, insured and experienced Paddle Diva is the only Watersports business to trust with your guests, family and friends.
Paddle Diva will be available Memorial day-Columbus Day for private groups and on beach 7 day a week Memorial Day-Labor Day.
Paddle Diva Stand Up Paddle Programming:
– Daily beginner stand up paddle lessons: At 10 and 12 every day off site
– Private Party: bachelorette, corporate, team building and family reunions: SUP group tours, we can accommodate up to 40 people.
– Weekend Fitness: SUP Yoga 10:00 Saturdays / SUP Fitness Sundays at 10:00
– Customized Private SUP adventure tours: For Experienced Paddlers 2-3 hour tour
– Ocean SUP: For experienced paddlers and only when conditions permit
Paddle Diva Watersports Programming:
– Learn To Surf: Beginner
– Learn to Surf: Intermediate
– Refresher Surf Lessons
– Learn to Boogie Board
– Private one-on-one instruction surfing, boogie boarding, body surfing. Single, family or group
Paddle Diva Ocean Front Programming:
– Ocean Awareness
– Lifeguard for a day
Images, clockwise from the top: The Paddle Diva’s Top Instructors, James Bradley Paddle Diva Water Sports Team Rider, Gina Bradley and James Bradley, Our SUP Yoga Instructor Jessica Osborne Strikes a pose